Tuesday 3 December 2013

Food Tech coursework practicals

For my food tech coursework I had to complete my own investigation. I chose to base mine on diabetic cupcakes for different occasions. These are the cupcakes I made:

These are red velvet cupcakes decorated to have a Valentine's Day theme.
These are banana and apple cupcakes decorated to suit a birthday occasion.

These are vanilla cupcakes decorated to look like a bride and groom, in order to have a wedding theme.
These are custard cupcakes which I baked in ice cream cones and decorated with diabetic decorations, to suit a party occasion.
These are fruit cupcakes decorated with gingerbread men to have a Christmassy theme.

These are chocolate cupcakes I decorated to suit a Halloween theme. I decorated them with shortbread biscuits made to look my tombstones, and candied orange peel to look like fallen leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment